- Accepting New Patients
- Virtual Visits
- Helpful Videos
- Patient Forms
- Rx & Referrals
- CHADIS via YOSI
- Open Houses
- After Hours & Emergencies
Summer 2022 Holidays Observed
- Monday, September 5, 2022 BOTH offices will be CLOSED in observance of the Labor Day Holiday.
After Hours Phone Coverage
For Urgent Care and Questions After Office Hours & After Hours Phone Coverage
For urgent care, questions and/or concerns that cannot safely wait until the next business day, Call 443-481-3082 or 443-481-1000 and have the physician on-call paged.
*Please note this number is for EMERGENCIES ONLY, and we ask that routine calls for your provider or the office wait until the office is open during regular business hours. Please keep in mind that our physicians are not at the hospital or office, they are at home with their families.
* Our providers rotate call coverage therefore the on call provider is unlikely the same provider you saw in the office that day.
* The on-call provider may not have access to you chart at the time of the call, therefore when the provider calls please present your reason for calling clearly and succinctly. Also please inform the provider of any chronic medical problems your child may have.
* Our providers cannot make medical diagnosis over the phone. We only can provide advice and depending on your concerns may refer you to an urgent care or pediatric emergency room. The on-call provider will NOT call in medications. There are NO exceptions. If you feel your child is not well and needs a medication they must be seen.
* Arundel Pediatrics reserves the right to bill your insurance company for advice given after hours.