- Flu Shots 2019-2020 Season and Flu Clinics
Our Flu Clinics (by appointment only) for the 2019-2020 season will begin the first week of... read more
- Babysitting Basics Certification Class
Babysitting Basics Certification Class Taught by a licensed training provider for the American Red Cross, this... read more
- Open Houses: New Patients and Expectant Parents
Welcome to Arundel Pediatrics! Welcome to Arundel Pediatrics and thank you for the opportunity to partner... read more
- American Red Cross CPR Courses Arnold & Linthicum Offices
Arundel Pediatrics American Red Cross CPR Courses American Red Cross Adult and Pediatric CPR with AED: Basic CPR... read more
- Collection for Sarah House & Hope House
The Linthicum office will be collecting new and gently used clothes, shoes, coats, hats, gloves... read more
- Electrocardiograms Offered During Sports Physicals & Office Visits
Arundel Pediatrics is excited to announce that we now offer Electrocardiograms, also known as ECG or... read more
- Pool Safety and Drowning Prevention
Pool Safety and Drowning Prevention By Megan Benner, MSN, CPNP Swimming consumes a lot of our summer... read more
- The Best Nutrition
The Best Nutrition by Dr. Sonia Arthungal Since we all want what’s best for our baby... read more
- ER, Urgent Care or the Pediatrician\'s office? Where should I take my sick child?
When your child is sick, it can be a tough decision to decide where to take... read more
At Arundel Pediatrics, we recognize that it is an honor and a priviledge to serve the families in our community. Our goal at Arundel Pediatrics is to continuously strive to provide the highest level of personal and medical care to our patients and their families. We strive to educate and inspire our families to reach the pinnacle of health and wellness.
Our providers have decades of experience caring for children. Each provider partners with their patients and families in an effort to provide the highlest level of medical care. In an effort to be at the forefront of pediatric medicine, our providers remain current on policies and procedures as the recommendations are set forth by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Our staff members are knowledgable, highly trained, caring professionals and our offices provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for our patients.
- Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Same Day Sick Walk-in Hour
for acute visits - ear pain, fever, cough, congestion, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. - for established patients only
- Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.