- ARUNDEL PEDIATRICS INFO COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS 3/12/2020
ARUNDEL PEDIATRICS INFO AND UPDATE ON COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) We at Arundel Pediatrics want to reassure you... read more
- Dr. Vickers Virtual Consutaltions for Chronic Conditions
In addition to all of our providers offering morning well visits for children 5 and... read more
- Arundel Pediatrics Additional Safety Precautions 4/8/2020
Arundel Pediatrics is following all press conferences in order to stay up to date on... read more
- Arundel Pediatrics Virtual Visits 3/30/2020
Arundel Pediatrics Virtual Visits Arundel Pediatrics now offers access prompt pediatric care from your provider via... read more
- An Important Message About Ibuprofen 3/18/2020
An update to the original post: 3/19/2020 The World Health Organization has changed its recommendation. The information... read more
- NO WALK IN HOURS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY 3/16/2020
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, Arundel Pediatrics will be suspending the Walk-In Hour in BOTH offices, 7:30am-8:30am for... read more
- ER, Urgent Care or the Pediatrician\'s office? Where should I take my sick child?
When your child is sick, it can be a tough decision to decide where to take... read more
At Arundel Pediatrics, we recognize that it is an honor and a priviledge to serve the families in our community. Our goal at Arundel Pediatrics is to continuously strive to provide the highest level of personal and medical care to our patients and their families. We strive to educate and inspire our families to reach the pinnacle of health and wellness.
Our providers have decades of experience caring for children. Each provider partners with their patients and families in an effort to provide the highlest level of medical care. In an effort to be at the forefront of pediatric medicine, our providers remain current on policies and procedures as the recommendations are set forth by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Our staff members are knowledgable, highly trained, caring professionals and our offices provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for our patients.
- Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Same Day Sick Walk-in Hour
for acute visits - ear pain, fever, cough, congestion, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. - for established patients only
- Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.