- Accepting New Patients
- Virtual Visits
- Helpful Videos
- Patient Forms
- Rx & Referrals
- CHADIS via YOSI
- Open Houses
- After Hours & Emergencies
Our Office Contact Information
Phone: (410) 789-7337
Fax: (410) 789-0425
Phone: (410) 789-7337
Fax: (410) 349-1107
If an emergency should arise, please call 911. Emergencies are considered to be those conditions that are life-threatening: loss of consciousness, severe bleeding, seizure, etc. In the case of minor emergencies (lacerations, cuts, mild fractures, sprains), please call our office first for instructions.
Emergency Physician on Call:
(443) 481-3082 or (443) 481-1000
Phone Messages, Provider Message Hotline and After Hours Care
Navigating our Phone System
You may contact the office at our main number, 410-789-PEDS (7337), to leave a message for your provider, to access the referral and prescription mailboxes, for lab results or information from a chart, and to schedule or reschedule an appointment.
- Press #1 to speak to the front desk or schedule an appointment
- Press #2 for Prescriptions and Referrals.
- Press #3 for Hours and Directions
- Press #4 to leave a non-urgent message for your provider.
How to Leave a Message for your Provider
Provider Message Hotline
We have a new hotline available for patients to leave messages for their providers. We have created this hotline to more efficiently address phone messages and patient questions for the providers. The hotline will be checked frequently throughout the day and messages will be assessed by our medical staff and the providers accordingly.
For Routine Questions/Messages
Routine questions/messages can be left on the providers message hotline. When leaving a message that requires a return call, please leave the phone number, an alternate number and a time period for which you can be reached to minimize "phone tag".
For Urgent Problems During Office Hours
Please do not leave urgent messages on the provider message hotline. Any urgent, or immediate concerns should go to our front desk staff by dialing 410-789-PEDS (7337) and dialing #1 for the Linthicum office and #2 for the Arnold office.
After Hours Phone Coverage
For Urgent Care and Questions After Office Hours & After Hours Phone Coverage
For urgent care, questions and/or concerns that cannot safely wait until the next business day, Call 443-481-3082 or 443-481-1000 and have the physician on-call paged.
*Please note this number is for EMERGENCIES ONLY, and we ask that routine calls for your provider or the office wait until the office is open during regular business hours. Please keep in mind that our physicians are not at the hospital or office, they are at home with their families.
* Our providers rotate call coverage therefore the on call provider is unlikely the same provider you saw in the office that day.
* The on-call provider may not have access to you chart at the time of the call, therefore when the provider calls please present your reason for calling clearly and succinctly. Also please inform the provider of any chronic medical problems your child may have.
* Our providers cannot make medical diagnosis over the phone. We only can provide advice and depending on your concerns may refer you to an urgent care or pediatric emergency room. The on-call provider will NOT call in medications. There are NO exceptions. If you feel your child is not well and needs a medication they must be seen.
* Arundel Pediatrics reserves the right to bill your insurance company for advice given after hours.
PATIENT NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY
Any individual shall not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual preference, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local laws. Acts of and/or harassment based on any of those factors are totally inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated at any time.