- Accepting New Patients
- Virtual Visits
- Helpful Videos
- Patient Forms
- Rx & Referrals
- Open Houses
- After Hours & Emergencies
Dr. Vickers, Dr. Won, Dr. Ansari, Dr. Tesch, Dr. Arthungal, and our Nurse Practitioners Meghann Wellard, Caroline Ames, Megan Benner and Dian Grandison would like to share with our patients about a service we use to better serve our patients for office visits. We take the health of your child very seriously and want to use all the available tools that will assist in providing the best care possible for your child. Therefore we would like you to register for this set of web-based questionnaire tools.
For your first visit to CHADIS, please log on using our office invitation code, (410) 789-7337. You will be asked to create a username and password, and you can log in under that for future visits to CHADIS.
*The Chadis Invitation option is available for requesting teachers, guidance counselors, etc. to participate in questionairres pertaining to your child's upcoming consultation appointment with your provider. You may also print the questionairres and hand them out to teachers, guidance couselors, etc.
To get started on the website, you must by provide a family medical history. In addition, by registering on the website, the system will remind you to complete important questionnaires at the right time prior to future check up visits.
**Please be sure to notify your provider if teachers, guidance counselors, etc. participate in CHADIS online as the system will not flag the provider and the results must be retrieved manually.
For New Users:
- Click here on this link to access CHADIS
- Create your account by entering your e-mail address (this becomes your user name) and a password that you will be able to remember. *Write down your Username and Password in a secure place as you will be using these for future uses.
- Click on "register" and you will be taken to a window that welcomes you to CHADIS, click on "log in", then click on "enroll a new patient".
- Complete the fields shown with information about your child, then click "next".
- Choose which doctor you will be seeing, then click "next"
- You will come to a window that asks you to select the "type of visit", click "initial registration"
- Complete the Family Medical History Questionnaire, click "submit now"
- Then click "back to my children"
- Click "Log Out" (in the upper right hand corner)
- You have now completed registering your children in CHADIS.
***If you have an appointment within the next two weeks, please return to CHADIS using the user name and password you just created. There are additional questionnaires that your doctor has assigned for that specific visit.****
Two weeks prior to future well visits you will be sent an e-mail reminder to complete the questionnaires in CHADIS assigned by your doctor for that specific visit. We thank you so much for you time as we continue to improve the way we provide care for our children.
- The Chadis Invitation option is available for requesting teachers, guidance counselors, etc. to participate in questionairres pertaining to your child's upcoming consultation appointment with your provider. You may also print the questionairres and hand them out to teachers, guidance couselors, etc.
- Please be sure to notify your provider if teachers, guidance counselors, etc. participate in CHADIS online as the system will not flag the provider and the results must be retrieved manually.
How to Invite a Teen
Parents/caregivers may create an invitation code to invite their teenager to take a CHADIS questionnaire. A questionnaire from teens provides clinicians with valuable information to diagnose and manage health or developmental/behavioral concerns.
Why Invite Your Teenage Child?
It is the policy of the American Academy of Pediatrics that teenagers should provide information to their doctor independently of their parents and also have private time with their doctor. It is time for them to start speaking up for themselves and their health depends on their ability to do so. In fact, teens tend to answer more honestly using a tablet or computer.
How do I Invite my Teen?
1. Login to CHADIS at
2. Click ‘Go’ next to the teen’s name:
3. Click ‘Go’ to invite the teen:
4. Fill out the information requested. We recommend entering whatever method the teen will most likely use!
a. Leave the ‘Self/Patient’ relationship selected.
b. Please note, Completing the Email Notification and Text Message Notification is optional. If you do not have the teen's email address or cell phone number, you will still be able to provide the teen with the required information. Leave the Email and Text Notification section blank.
5. Once you’ve filled out the form, click ‘Create Invitation’.
CHADIS will send the invitation to the teen by email or text, depending on your selection.
6. A printable CHADIS Invitation Card will appear.
7. If you’d like, you can hand the printed page to the teen.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Print.
8. After printing the page, click Continue and you will be taken back to your child’s CHADIS Detail page.
9. You may log out or Take Questionnaires if needed.
10. Your teen will go to and click on Register. He or she will enter the specific invitation code and complete the registration process. Once logged in, appropriate questionnaires will be available for the teen.