American Red Cross CPR Courses Arnold & Linthicum Offices
American Red Cross CPR Courses
American Red Cross Adult and Pediatric CPR with AED: Basic CPR and AED training for the lay rescuer. This course covers how to recognize an emergency, adult & child CPR with mask, first aid for choking and how to use an AED. The American Red Cross course completion card is issued at completion of class and is good for 2 years. Course is approximately 2 1/2 hours in length. This class is open to ages 14 and up.
Classes will be limited to 15 seats and will be offered for $50 per person payment in full (cash or credit card only, no checks) is required at the time of registration. The price will increase to $60 per person for class beginning in 2020. To register, please call 410-789-7337 and select the Linthicum office.
Inclement weather policy: if Anne Arundel County Schools are closed or if after school activities are cancelled, the class will be held the following evening.
- Wednesday, November 13th at 6:00pm Arnold office
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 6:00pm Linthicum office
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 6:00pm Arnold office
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 6:00pm Linthicum office
- Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 6:00pm Linthicum office
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 6:00pm Arnold office