Rebecca Vickers, MD, FAAP
Dr. Rebecca Vickers graduated from the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, then obtained her medical degree from New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY. She completed her pediatric residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD. Over the past ten years, she has spent time practicing pediatrics in New Jersey and Maryland, where she currently resides with her husband and two children.
Dr. Vickers is board certified in Pediatrics, and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She has hospital privileges at Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis. Her primary focus is on wellness and preventive health, with special interest in Asthma and Allergies, Behavior and Development, Celiac Disease, and ADD/ADHD/Mental Health.
Academics & Degrees
- New York Medical College: MD, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Michigan: Bachelors of Arts degree in Psychology
Post Graduate Training
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Pediatric Residency Program
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Pediatric Internship
- Board Certified Pediatrician
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR)
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Professional Organizations, Honors & Activities
- Columbia University, Adolescent Mental Health Award
- New York Medical College, Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Society