- Virtual Visits
- Helpful Videos
- Patient Forms
- Rx & Referrals
- Open Houses
- After Hours & Emergencies
Arundel Pediatrics Well Visits and Safety Precautions 5/7/2020
Arundel Pediatrics is following all press conferences in order to stay up to date on the latest developments as it relates to the COVID19 (Coronavirus). Below are the additional precautions that are being implemented.
Arundel Pediatrics is now open for Well Visits and Sports Physicals, in person, for all ages!! If you had a visit that was rescheduled due to Covid19, and would like to reschedule your visit sooner, please call in to the Front Desk to move up your appointment. If your child is due for a Well Visit or Sports Physical, please know we are able to offer these Well Visits safely at this time, and we are happy and excited to safely take care of our patients. We will still be conducting ADHD, ADD and Behavior Consults and most sick visits as Virtual Visits.
To best serve our families safely, we have put the following measures in place and ask for your cooperation:
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days or have experienced any symptoms of a fever, fatigue, cough, shortness of breath, please call the office to reschedule your visit.
- Our staff will be screening with these questions on the day prior to your appointment. We are also screening our staff on a daily basis, as well, for maximal safety.
- We still request that only one parent be present and limit the number of siblings, if possible, for all in person visits.
- We ask that all patients and parents wear masks to the office and for the duration of their office visit.
- If patients arrive early, or there are any delays in the office, patients will be given the option of remaining in their vehicle until their appointment time after being checked in.
- We are making every effort to get patients into their exam rooms as quickly as possible - our providers will be operating on a staggered examination schedule to further practice social distancing.
- We are not offering walk-in sick visits at this time, but have full availability for Virtual Visits throughout the day at both offices
- Additional sanitation measures have been implemented between each patient visit and throughout the office during the morning and afternoon sessions. The offices are being professionally sanitized every night as an added precaution.
Well Visits- All ages age are currently being scheduled. All Well Visits will be contacted 24 hours prior to their appointment to be screened and cleared for their appointment.
Sick Visits and Virtual Visits- will be seen during the afternoon session in both offices 1:00pm-5:00pm. **If patient has asthma please bring to your visit your inhaler and spacer.
ADD/ADHD/Behavior Consults visits will be contacted to determine eligibility for Telemedicine services.
Telemedicine Visits- Arundel Pediatrics now offers prompt pediatric care from your provider via Virtual Visits powered by Anytime Pediatrics! Here are the steps that you need to take to schedule a Virtual Visit with Arundel Pediatrics.
1. You must download on your device or go to the Anytime Pediatrics Portal and register for an account for your child(ren). Practice Code is 7338
2. Call Arundel Pediatrics at 410-789-7337 to schedule your Virtual Visit.
3. Make sure that you are available when it is time for your visit by your device, be sure to click “Start Visit” and make sure that you are in a well-lit and quiet area with your child(ren) and have their weight, temperature and a flashlight ready for the provider.
Use a laptop or computer and Google Chrome as your web browser for an optimal experience. If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please contact our office so that we may help you to troubleshoot the issue.
Saturday office hours in the Linthicum office remain the same.
Your Provider is your trusted source for your questions and concerns! You can access your Provider by calling the office at 410-789-7337, you may send your Provider a message via the Patient Portal and we also offer Virtual Visits via our Anytime Pediatrics Portal.